List of Governors
The new Local Governing Body has been formed and we wish them well.
The Local Governing Body’s overall purpose is to:
- support the WCAT Board in delivering the Strategy Plan at a local level
- ensure clarity of the vision, ethos and strategic direction of the academy, which aligns with the Strategy Plan
- hold the Headteacher and senior leaders to account for the educational performance of the academy and its pupils and the performance management of staff
- oversee the financial performance of the academy and making sure delegated money is well spent against the identified priorities and within the agreed budget
- actively embrace community, parental and staff engagement to raise the profile of the academy(ies) within the locality and beyond, encourage growth of the pupil population and support in staff recruitment and retention – making WCAT the employer of choice.
The Local Governing Body will be meeting on the following dates:
Monday 13 March 2017
Monday 22 May 2017
Monday 12 June 2017
If you wish to contact the Governors, you can either write to the Chair of Governors at the school address or email using the following link - firstname.lastname@example.org