Welcome to Yewlands Academy.
We are so delighted that you are considering Yewlands Academy for your Secondary School education.
Below you will find lots of useful information and videos that will prepare you for the transition to Yewlands Academy. We understand that it can be very daunting moving to a new school but please don’t worry, our transition team and form tutors are very experienced and will make sure that everyone is looked after and settles in well so that you can all go on to make lots of new friends, make excellent academic progress and really fulfil the amazing potential that you all have!
If you or your parents or carers have any questions or worries, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the Y7 transition team:
Emma Gibson - SEN / Transition
You can also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniform can be ordered here.
Yewlands Academy uniform consists of;
• Yewlands Academy blazer
• Yewlands Academy tie
• White collared shirt
• Black tailored trousers (No jeans, leggings, tracksuit bottoms or jean/jegging style trousers)
• Formal, black, leather shoes (No trainer or pump style shoes, high heels, ugg style boots or sandals)
Yewlands Academy PE Kit consists of;
• Yewlands Academy PE t-shirt
• Plain black shorts or tracksuit bottoms
• Supportive trainers (none marking soles for indoor use)
• Football boots (optional but useful for field activities)
• Yewlands Academy tracksuit (optional for colder weather, other plain tracksuits are permitted)
PE Kit can also be ordered here.