Yewlands Academy was inspected by Ofsted in June 2022.
You can view a full copy of the Ofsted Report on the Ofsted website here:
Alternatively, you can view a full PDF copy of the Ofsted Report here:
We would like to highlight some of the excellent work of our staff and pupils that are detailed in the Ofsted report:
- Leaders have a shared drive and ambition to improve outcomes for every pupil.
- Leaders are in the early stages of introducing a wider range of enrichment opportunities. There is an active student council. Pupils value this opportunity to be involved in improving the school.
- Leaders have successfully introduced new systems and processes that have helped improve pupils’ behaviour.
- Pupils receive independent careers advice to help them make choices about their future.
- [School leaders and Trustees] have set clear priorities for improvement.
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding.
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school.